You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

victorious

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Dare I comment?
I am a relatively new player and I do not participate in the CBR (except by being an easy kill).

I agree with several points made here:

1. A Laptop for the clan owner? Did he win alone? How can he distribute this amongst his clan members? Your idea about elements is good. Easy to split up depending on number of kills, points whatever.

2. Many people and many clans never even think about the CBR. It is a competition for a very very small number of players. The only way to keep a competition going is to make sure that when people lose, they don't lose everything. Why would anyone use hundreds of elements and risk second place? If second and third place had a prize more people would be willing to risk the cost of this event.

3. By giving only first place prizes the gap between those who win and those who lose gets bigger. This ends all competition.

I disagree with some ideas:

1. Two killers only? Na just reduces the amount of people playing.

2. Paying an "inscription of elements"? No way it would also reduce the competition. (Only rich players).

What I think is most important to improve this competition is the following (many people will disagree but that doesn't make it wrong):

The kills and wins and points should only count for people who are participating. Because I am a weak player at a very high level, everyone tries to kill me. (I am worth many points) but this happens to all players at all levels. If I am in the DF I get killed around 20 to 25 times and hour by venners. The problem is when I am not keeping myself alive, only one person gets to kill me (some have used seances but not many). There is a race to see who can kill me first. I am usually dead before my screen can refresh after revive. But this occurrs with most players.

So, is this a competition on Venning speed plus time online, or is it a competition of player strength and ability? Imagine having to select your oppenent and select skills, rings and time the attack to win? That sounds like fun, not mindlessly clicking attack as many times as possible per round.

No Signature

Time Posted: January 18 2010 11:16 am EST
Last updated: January 18 2010 12:13 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: