You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Strife

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Goodbye !
Well...I didn't want to leave the big epic goodbye post we've all seen before. I realized it comes to pass any way. However, since I still had prior obligations over in Starwake, to win an ABR, and then say good bye, I figured I could get this good bye out of the way too.

Don't worry... this time it's 100% for sure.

I haven't even signed on here for about 3 weeks or so... I have finally completely lost interest in this game, and all other OGN games. No offense to Feltash or anything like that. I admit I had fun, and made lots of friends, and met lots of great people, and one amazing person in particular, and for that I am grateful...

Other than the friends I have made, I have no other reason for wanting to continue playing. I'm tired of wasting time here... I'll miss most of you, unless of course you keep in touch... some of you have my messenger names and/or facebook, ask around... or check my profile.

Anyway... simply said.. I'm tired of playing these games... I actually almost hate signing in now... BUT... you might see me on occasionally, maybe... but not to play any more.

Was fun... I will take plenty of memories and good times, but this time I have no regret for quitting, unlike the previous times lol. Well, actually... I regret "leaving some friends behind" but I'm sure you'll still be there on facebook or w/e...

No more OGN for me... (yay!)

Thanks Tom for the fun times, and for connecting me to meet some great people.

All that's left is the little matter of...

THIS:
Bank: 2,758,268
Platinum: 1,002
Helix: 72
Sapphires: 15
Elements: 35

Other Currency:
Burelia: 9,406
Alethite: 499

Equipped Items: I'M MOST LIKELY KEEPING CUSTOM GEAR
Armour: Lifestream Carapace - [Unequip]
Boots: Bintys Boots of Speed - [Unequip]
Helmet: Gift of the Goddess - [Unequip]
Pickaxe: Gold Pickaxe - [Unequip]
Ring: Ring of Saturna - [Unequip]
Ring: Ring of Herne - [Unequip]
Shield: Aegis of Cetra - [Unequip]
Weapon: Buster Sword - [Unequip]

Unequipped Items:
Pickaxe: Iron Pickaxe - [Equip]
Pickaxe: Steel Pickaxe - [Equip]
Ring: Ring of Shadow - [Equip]
Ring: Ring of Shadow - [Equip]
Ring: Ring of the Hero. - [Equip]
Ring: Ring of Beserker - [Equip]
Ring: Ring of the Hero. - [Equip]
Ring: Ring of Aine - [Equip]
Weapon: Teknesium War Hammer - [Equip]

I WANT GOOD REASONS TO CONSIDER YOU. BEGGARS WILL NOT BE GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE!

Who I'm considering (top few... but not in any order)
Rhazes
Mystro
Sabspave
Karma Jack
Chaos Crusader
Rising Pheonix
Greybeard

There are others who I would give it to, but these few are for reasons...

To keep, or to give away... I already have a few friends in mind, but I'd rather gift it all to one person... might not be one of the people I have in mind either...

For the record: sorry, but if you are already a kick butt player, then you are not eligible for this

I want to gift this prize to someone who I know will make good use of it to improve their gaming experience, and not just use it and burn through it like Nappy and a Crack Stash... so.. those of you who are almighty renowned venners, sorry... you're out

Everyone else, mail me or something.. IDK... I might take your plea into account.. that's if I feel like logging back in to read all the mails... if not, then I'll give it to whoever I have in mind.. or maybe even keep it... don't know yet... but anyway... yup.. since DW World 1 has always been my main OGN home... I figured the biggest good bye should go here... Have Fun every one.

For anyone who wants my facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/yoe.per?ref=profile

Yoel "Strife" Perez

p.s.

Strife vs. China
"True Blade" vs. Acolyte
1. Strife parts the clouds and unleashes hell, China is taken in a barrage of fire 597, 473, 611 damage inflicted!

1. Strife parts the clouds and unleashes hell, China is taken in a barrage of fire 661, 473, 564 damage inflicted!

For never giving up on raiding my outpost...

Time Posted: December 14 2009 03:40 pm EST
Last updated: December 24 2009 05:06 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: