You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Anonymous

[+1] [-1]

Subject: this is truly
a Spamtasic post that has left me in a great state of Spamvana! Let the record show my clear Spamphemy in all of its boundless forms! While parts of it are not so Spammy, others in this thread are very Spamerrific! Those Spammer-hating peoples out there all want the un-decided ones to become full of Spamjudice and want all of our Spam kingdom to collapse into Spamagedon! Fellow Spammates! take up your arms! HERE! not other places.. let the power of Spam unite! Those of you who like using the Raiderish tactics are welcome here too! (oh and pay no attention to that cute adorable bunny.. its really Eddylious! While some here may suffer from Diabloness and would in fact enjoy wrapping my head in duct tape by the Anti-Anony people out there, i would be Deducted by one of my fellow bloggers, im sure of it! Whilst i may not suffer from Rhazesish i still do tend to blog about mostly useless things from time to time, though, admittedly, im not to the Rinoaesk stage yet... Oh and where is my feeling of Ryujiner? im still waiting!

No Signature

Time Posted: April 27 2009 09:28 pm EDT
Last updated: April 29 2009 10:28 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: