You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

InSiDiOuS

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My thoughts and suggestions:
Contrary to what other players have been saying so far, I actually like this update. It allows newer players an option to strike at stronger players with more tangible results and it allows for more strategy between clans during CBR's and CPR's... but...... only if a Cleric's Ward or some other place is added giving players effected by such curses an option to seek an immediate remedy to their ailment. The cost of such remedy should not exceed the cost of the curse.

Q: Is the cursed player being given a log notifying him or her of who placed it?

edit: I also believe that the costs of certain curses should be higher than they presently are: Namely:

Health Purge
Curse of Foolishness
Muscle Eradication
Achille's Arrow
Great Oceanic Curse
Shield Breaker

----------------------------------------------------------

Here's another alternative suggestion Tom, when a curse is being cast on any individual, why not allow for the possibility of failure by the castor or even a grey area with many possible outcomes rather than an automatic 100 % success rate?

This way, a possibility of actually failing and losing resources has to be considered by the person dealing with the witch.

Time Posted: January 22 2015 02:40 pm EST
Last updated: January 22 2015 04:54 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: