You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Orithia is Celebrating.
Orithian Bothers and Sisters.

With great Joy we celebrate tonight our 13th Consecutive Victory. Much we have bleed and sweat to make it happen. Few have we rest or relaxed our nonstop vigil. Many of you have respond to the calls to arms and made this city proud.
We have stood against all odds. Our walls have held wave after wave of merciless moors, and we push them back giving nothing but the steel of our shields and blades, and the fire of our hearts.
All of You who have decided to honor your citizenship and wear the helmet and the shield and stain your spears with moor blood deserves a reward. Champion is not the one who wins every battle but the one that stands between the weak and the Oppressor to put a stop to their injustice and cruelty.
All of you have my greatest admiration and I’m Proud to share this battlefield with each one of you.
It’s an Honor to present you with this commemorative tokens
The Shield Of The Orithian Champion: Hold it Proud and Tall, Right next to your Brother. Use It to Protect the Weak and the Helpless behind the Wall. Use it to crush and push back the evil oppressor. Let it protect your Proud Orithian Heart from darkness. Let it protect yours and your comrades on the heat of the fight.
The Sapphire Heart of The Fallen: As red as the blood you bleed for the city. Let it remind you why we fight for. We fight for our brothers and sisters, for the weak under our protection, for the honor of being a champion, and the prosperity of our beloved nation.
The Clear Helix Glass of the Watchman: To vanquish the shadows that lurks in the nights when you hold your vigil over the city. As is your eye that keep us alert, your horn that call us to arms, you are the Orithian Watchman ; always alert, always sharp and ready to battle.

You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to Wani.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to Mobby.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to steel1.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to bd_zahid84.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to paleblood1.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to Argee.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to mangkujiwo.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to Aaralyn.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to The Duck.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to Duckess_Zuleka.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to ikan.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to theWickeD.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to Skarlo.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to Angelsdontfly.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to Mama_Puura.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to Athena_Fortuna.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to Dr_Jekyll.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to uTom.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to SOcool.
You gave 1 helix, 1 sapphires, a Orithian Champion to Stash.

With these I honor your effort in keeping our city safe. Don’t let this honor make and celebration cloud your judgment, so you don’t feel too certain of our victory. I hope in the future you continue to excel as you have done till now. And I look forward to the challenges that next Month has to offer us. Always Alert and Ready for Action!

FOR ORITHIA!!

Edulahin looks at everyone with a smirk

And now that the formalities are over... LET US PARTY!!!

Time Posted: July 31 2014 11:23 pm EDT
Last updated: August 2 2014 08:13 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: