You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: im of the thinking that..
children can handle a lot more that what society thinks. This chidlhood thingy makes no sence to me, we used to have kids fighting wars and they grew to be the strong men who made history. And since all this overprotective mambo jumbo we have spoiled brats with no sence of respect honor or decensy.

In my children stories there is a lot of realism, although discaised as fantacy.

I approach topics such as child slavery, broken homes, divorced parents, home violence, loneliness, bulling and other society issues that kids would or could deal with. So i can prepare kids to the worst scenarios life could throw at them and they could hold the memory of a character as a role model in a situation. All my characters are capable of change, either they change to survive or change the enviroment with cunning skills. kids could learn a lot from my tales..

also nurish my sotries with little pieces of history, cience, home economics, characters usually remember in moments of need knologe they learn from reeding or studying, you know some thing to make them pay more atention in class and hold more books intead of videogames.

Time Posted: June 25 2014 10:53 am EDT
Last updated: June 30 2014 03:40 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: