You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Kva

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Yes and no
As for the part that chat needs to be more active, like it is on Mama's parties, I'm all for it. I don't come to chat, but only lurk because there isn't much to talk about with people who are there just for gamble.

However I'm extremely against Spanish chat, because where will we stop? For the fact I know we have a lot of players here from India and Pakistan, so we need Hindi and Urdu chat. But why stop there? Lets have Mandarin Chinese chat, Malay chat (from Indonesia we have a lot of players), then Tagalog chat etc. Heck, I want Serbian chat and there are only 2-3 players here that understands it!

So why am I against it? Let say we have an adult seducing a minor in the Urdu chat (just an example cause of the difference in the writing), how the hell am I suppose to prevent that (and OGN is a responsible company who has to stop that from happening in their games)? I'd have to drag someone who knows it to translate it for me!

Now there is that rule about English only chat, but GH members must first try to explain to player about the rules. If the player doesn't understand English, on few occasions we brought someone to explain it to them.

As for the ares of the game where player can make fortune, from the top of the head: Troll hunt, Dunffel stables and for slow, but 100% sure success, Dark Forrest.

Time Posted: June 16 2014 03:41 pm EDT
Last updated: June 17 2014 08:14 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: