You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Dr Jekyll
whilst I agree about the food and +1 max energy I cannot agree about extra turns and buying squares. There is already a special item that gives you more outpost turns that some players have.

I do see your frustration about mines/farms but that is part of the game, making mistakes and compensating by playing smarter.

As far as now 'buying' more squares, well why don't we just say, if you don't buy you will never be able to compete against the stronger players in this game and all that work you put in playing for years is now for nought.

Why not leave something in this game that offers a chance to play and get better, not pay and get better. The ven already has that and now so does seafaring.

I know you can work your way up etc and have been playing long enough to know that, But and it is a big but, you will never be able to truly compete against those that buy on a level playing field.

Leave at least one area where people who do not want to buy or cannot buy can play and compete against those that do buy. Personally I think that is why so many players leave this game after a short time, they do not see the point as they know no matter what they do, they will not be able to compete and win with just playing the game.

I know there are areas like gambling, town fights etc but they are just ways to earn GC and gold and some non-buyers do well in these areas.

There have been many additions to the game that have helped non-buyers like SP, Ore farm etc and I congratulate the developers on these ideas. It encouraged me to stay longer.

Not everyone wants/does/can pay in this game but you need to keep the 'cannon' fodder around to add fresh blood to the game. It is a basic desire to compete or why would people pay so much for those extra's?. If you take away the means to compete the game loses interest.

Perhaps there should be a section in this game that players who leave can post their honest/actual reasons why they are leaving. Maybe the feedback would be beneficial to the developers and improve the game. Everyone has to accept some constructive critism, I know I do.....okay, sometimes I do. I have read a lot of posts by players saying why others leave the game but I have not read actual posts stating the actual reasons why they left, not what they 'told' someone else. But I digress and this is probably more suited to the ideas forum.

I know a lot of people will not agree with me and probably have heard me say similar things before but that is why we have an open forum.

No Signature

Time Posted: February 24 2014 09:17 pm EST
Last updated: February 25 2014 08:59 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: