You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Spiderman_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My Suggestion Based On My Journey
hello Tom and all the great warriors of DW. not many of u remember me but those who does knew that i was once a DW addict.

the thing i would like to change about DW are as follows:

1. only 1 monthly package deals via credit card/pay pal per account is allowed and no more buying it once its gone. no more custom purchase from sales rep. this is to minimize the gap between spenders and normal members. since GC is available to all then in the long run it will balance out heavy spenders and normal players (hopefully).

2. change the way for PVP play. make it a daily inter clan battle using a match up system based on clan level/ strength and members. this is to make the battle more interesting and in real time. example:

a. the daily battle is set for all at a certain time say at 1200 hrs each day and last for lets say 1 hr.

b. player in a clan opt into it and only the active will partake against the opponent.

c. each player gets 10 tokens either to attack/ heal/ poison etc to kill the opponents regardless active or not. when with health, they gain points and dmg based on their stats. however, their health will also be effected based on the opponents stats.

d. once they finish the tokens they need to wait for 2 mins per token to be regenerated. this is for strategy play on how to maximize each token during battle.

e. once a player is stun/dead they can still continue to battle but their points and dmg will reduce lets say from 10 points reduced to 5 and dmg reduced to 75%.

f. provide each clan with 4 gates/towers to defend. that will make the max member around 100 strong with 25 each tower/gate.

g. give skill to players such as a healer or cleric that can add health to all members within his tower/gate while attacking but not to much in order to revive it. if they use the healing on 1 member then the healing will be higher.

h. after the time expired then the points will be accumulated for the month for whatever prize being offered.

i. the daily points can be converted into GC lets say 10 points for 1 GC.

j. this will make players more interested in clan battle regardless if they win or loose. call it an incentive.

k. no more clicking thousands of targets per day or sliding through the smart phone/tab/ipad.

l. this will reduce the workload of the game server and will give faster loading time for other game play.

m. for a warring clan, make a function that will allow them to opt into daily battle with other clan using the same match up system. their prize will only be points for GC and maybe make it longer say for 5 hrs. after the timer ends, make a waiting period to collect the reward of lets say 9 hrs for them to reactivate any other battle.

personally, one of the reason i stop playing is the idea of venning 24 hrs a day to help my clan get points for a prize that sometimes will not give me any benefit.

i too would like to do other things with my spare time while enjoying playing the game.

there are a lot more u can add to this game to make it interesting and continue to capture the interest of the players.

i know there will be some negative feedbacks but i am fine with it. just wanted to share what i found from other web based games that got me hooked when i stop playing DW....and btw, u did say i will not get ban or jailed for giving my opinions. cheers warriors of DW.

Time Posted: February 24 2014 03:41 am EST
Last updated: February 24 2014 03:41 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: