You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The_Warrior

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Weekly Updates/Bosses?!
Okay, just an idea I partially got from another game (only slightly similar)!

Have an update every week/weekend (could be made you have to sign in that day/week to get the goodies) which includes maybe a bunch of stones or random things, Party Host could join us in chat for an hour or two (and again at the next reset just to give people in different timezones a chance). This could be it? I think it would really motivate people to come on and have fun in chat and also be rewarding for appearing that week/day.

But, keep on reading for another idea...

But something extra could be added, like a weekly or even monthly brand new boss we can all attack. It could be timed (probably the best IMO) and also it could be beatable by all players not just the 'good guys'.

An attack wont kill the boss, but it will hurt it (it wont say 'you won' it would say 'you managed to hurt ______' if you lost it would say 'you didn't manage to hurt ______' (or something along the lines of this). The amount of times you hurt it (win against it) will be counted and you will be rewarded based on the amount of wins you get when the boss timer has ran out (this could be set into categories, for e.g. 1-100 wins gets you = 5 elements, 5 helix. 101-500 wins gets you = 10 elements 10 sapphires. 501-1000 wins gets you = 20 elements, 10 sapphires, 10 helix. 1001-5000 wins gets you = 30 elements, 30 sapphires. 5000+ wins gets you = 50 elements + A random GC shop Item.) This is just an example of what the tiers could be like. The timer could run out after 24hrs, 48hrs, etc and thats when the wins are counted and rewards are given.

This system allows everyone (even the newbs) to get something good and would in my opinion, increase activity, make the game even more fun and a leaderboard (this could be damage based to reward people who have payed alot to increase stats, etc) could be added to create an extra competitive challenge for everyone.

This system rewards people for activity which is more important and better than being rewarded for spending more money (which I do agree people who have spent alot to increase stats will be pissed off about but I guess the leaderboard could be as I said, damage based so you lot can compete there)

Everyone wins, sorry if I haven't explained it clearly, but if you did understand let me know what you think? is it stupid, or is it a decent idea?

Thanks guys,
The_Warrior

No Signature

Time Posted: November 13 2013 04:59 pm EST
Last updated: January 12 2014 09:04 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: