You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: What would you change about Dark Warriors and why?
This could become a weekly post.

Firstly this months September competition, nice idea to have competitions and keep the interest. Only problem I see is that is creates a 'Rich get richer and poor get poorer'. It comes down to who spends the most to win and get the prizes and then become more in-game richer. Thus created an imbalance within the game that cannot be restored....if you read pevious posts by other players it has been mentioned before, so I am not the only one who can see this. It is a load of hoey that you don't have to spend to win the monthly competition, what with elements etc. I know who will be the top three winners at the end of the month (3rd may change all depending on if they want to spend to compete), and you are just deluding youself if you believe otherwise.

Make a competition more accessible and winable by other clans except the usual expected winners. Add jousting, outposts, combine CPR with CBR, etc. Make it overall so it is not just foused on one area like CBR. This still leaves space for those willing to pay to get ahead but also gives a shot for those either unable to spend a lot or anything a chance to compete more 'evenly'.

No Signature

Time Posted: September 2 2013 10:33 pm EDT
Last updated: September 3 2013 09:39 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: