You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: seafare
Let me put it simple, safare is a great part of the game but it needs some thing extra since has become a little booring due inactivitie.

I would love if you were to create

2 rowboat, 4 longboats and 5 warships that were releasted out there every half our. They should change locations they will place themself in sweet fishing spots and they sould carry sertain amount of gold, lets say 200, 300 what ever.

this should be desently armored ships, like fully upgrade that you may ad one that is not very armored so noobs get fun too.

Soo sinking this ships should rise your pirate rankig, so it will bring out an imperial fleat.

Lest say 3 warships or even more that will move around hunting you. they must be definetily stronger than you and they move toghether. so If they catsh you alone they will sunk you.

But here is the catch, If you are out there alone you-ll get sunk, but if you are out there with your clan fellows your ship stats should add and you should sink the imperial fleat.

This will add adventure, team work, activity, sounds like a good idea in paper.

is it posible to make it happend?

you may also add a snithc at the port who tells you the current position of the imperial fleet so you know their position and you may avoid them. it should cost what every you deside to put.

And I was also thinking that you should remove the go back to port buttom, just ad 3 other places were is safe to land and that way ppl will have to row back giving more time to things happend out seas.

So what do you think?

Time Posted: August 26 2013 11:05 am EDT
Last updated: August 28 2013 02:21 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: