You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well
it happends to be that the spirit of friendship and creativity have been captured by gold making machines. Also the machines of war have killd the most intelectual minds and broken the gentle spirits. althou there are some poet warriors and fine knights who still walk around this lanes.

The local tavern used to be that, a tavern where fellow warriors used to chat and share stories next to a warm fire and a pint of beer. I my self used to jugle knifes and play songs there for the entertiment of the viewers. But suddenly a law was emited by the king and enforced by it guards. it was forbiden to expres desires, love, and passion in certain ways.

A small group forged a resistence, I my self fought with love and courage to prevent the death of warm in this icy lanes.... but we were captured and baned and jailed one by one. Scatered as dust the ppl soon forgot us and i knew that was only the beggining of the end.

Then the gambling started, and presents were given away to try to mend what was missing but that only became ppl even more selfish and interested.

Although I've lost all hope in this land returning to it's former glory I still wonder as a gost of the past to remind some of what a hug, a rage, a love and music feel like. Im a spirit of wonder, the very talented son of Ceres an Steel1.

Loved by some hated by some I live in all a bit.
And Im here for the conversation if you need some one to talk about... pretty mutch everithing.

Time Posted: August 22 2013 11:23 am EDT
Last updated: August 22 2013 11:23 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: