You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The_CDC

[+1] [-1]

Subject: the CDCs RAinbow Slime competition!
The CDC is calling on all warriors and citizens to aid in the prevention of the Slime-pacalypse. I've got a clan contest for you and i want your clan to win!

We need to get rid of this slime asap! So to do it i'm organizing an incentive. Clans can sign up and post their kill stats for slime. I'm relying on clan owner or designated clan rep to organize posting of stats, After that go on a killing streak!!

Gold reward : 2 million gold per 1500 kills (0.1%) This will be paid whether you kill 0.5% or 50%. I've got the gold and i miss my fish! update: a sponsor has matched the CDC so it will be 4 million gold per 1500 kills

update: Severine has gotten into the fun too! she's offering a 100 million gold reward to the player who kills the most slime (this is on top of the other prizes update: uTom has joined in, pledging 150 mill to the best slime killer as well! Top slime killer will receive 250 mill between these two prizes

update: Angel of Light has joined the fun, and added a 200 million prize this is only for players under 150 days old and with between 1000 and 2500 killls. We will assign each player a number then use a random number generator to get the winner

Prizes for top 3 clans:

1st place - 100 elements updated to 200 elements
2nd place - 100 sapps [ updated to 200 sapps
3rd place - 250 gc updated to 500 gc

Please note a clan only qualifies for a prize if they kill 150k + slime.

(prizes may increase if we find additional sponsorship for the project *cough cough* fishers everywhere chip in *cough cough*). update Ziggymonster has agreed to match gold and prizes so amounts will be increased

All prizes and gold will be paid to the clans owner unless owner/co-owner designate a CDC coordinator for the competition

Good Luck!

Post your stats so i can start verifying...... Prizes will be paid when our waters are cleared!

Please be sure to post your ending stats. Please also have pateince for your prizes, this is an exceptionally busy week for me at work, so prizes will be paid at the weekend.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 3 2013 12:14 pm EDT
Last updated: August 24 2013 09:29 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: