You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Scabernac

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Interesting...
The Garden is a relatively complicated piece of religious symbolism that is relatively unknown to those outside of the Abrahamic faiths. A more useful and somewhat more universally recognizable symbol that you could use without changing much of your concept would be the Yggdrasil or Tree of Life/World Tree. Considered by some to be, to some extent, synonymous with the Tree of Knowledge within the garden, it is a symbol that reoccurs in pretty much every faith. In other words, Tree of Life sounds better then Garden of Eden in terms of the associated symbolism.

Are humans really the most powerful ever created? Seems to me there are many different species that have more raw power then humanity right here on Earth, let alone the possibility of life on other planets. I would consider changing this to humans being the most intelligent on Earth... this would allow you to explore how some of us have the potential to use our intelligence to develop science etc, yet most of us are as dumb as a post... A lack of intelligence and stupidity, as you would then use them, would have slightly different meanings that I think would be interesting to explore in a fictional setting.

Time Posted: January 26 2013 09:16 am EST
Last updated: January 26 2013 09:16 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: