You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Haures

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Mine, but Multi-Answered...
1). A). Yes (not cigarettes). I continually refused to smoke until one day at school during recess a teacher told me to "...Stop being a teacher's pet and go be like the other kids so I'm not an outcast..." Haven't stopped (by choice) since then. Starting age : 17. Age now : 35+.
B). No, but tried cigarettes for 4 months. Don't remember when I tried to start (maybe around age 22) but did it so I'd have something to give to pretty girls, cause it seems (almost) all girls smoke cigarettes.

2). Yes. Everyone does... both. I can't get away from it when with family.

3). A). Cigarettes: HATE 'em. They actually stink to me, causing bad breath (which is bad for kissing your "wanted mate&quot, stinky clothes, completely added with all kinds of deadly, addicting chemicals, don't make you feel any different (to me anyways), causes lung and/or respiratory cancer/damage, and cost WAAAAY too much to actually afford (for most people) for a 2-3 pack-a-day habit.
B). My "Other" (all naturally grown, no chemicals added):
Plus Side: LOVE it!! For me it's more a medicine than anything thing else as it helps stimulate my appetite, mind, creativity, helps me focus, keeps me calm, and helps me be fine with doing repetitive/tiring/frustrating jobs for long periods of time.
Negative Side: Illegal (federally, but not in most states). Costs alot if not grown yourself. Can cause lung/respiratory damage. "Can" also cause (in very rare cases) pyschosis (personally I enjoy those moments when I talk to things that aren't there. They give such good company to lonely souls like myself ).
Overall Opinion: I'd rather have something that makes me calm, cool, and collected (and little, if not alot so some , crazy) with life all messed-up in bliss rather than be stressed out and burn down a school while simultaneity blowing up a hospital making sure to cause radioactive fall out from the machines inside while being sober. To me option B is a definitely a better option (for me) and with out it, I'm a ticking time bomb... literally.

4). Yes. What I get in return is well worth the damage done. I'd rather hurt myself than hurt others...Unless they really, really, really make me angry.

5). Yes. Too many that I care about (that don't have any positive effects for me) for putting into my body.

6). Peer-pressure, a wanting need to "fit-in" with the crowd, and propaganda.

7). Better question... How many friends/people do I know that DON'T smoke... Actually I've only met 3 people in the past 10 years that didn't smoke, 1 of whom was actual an friend.

. Yes.

9). Yes, mostly family and co-workers.

10). Yes. Why spend money on something you should be able to grow yourself?

11). Oh God yes. Like I said I've only met 3 people in the past 10 years who DIDN'T smoke. Of course it also depends on your definition of "alot" as well... I mean if working in a restaurant and taking smoke breaks every 15-30 minutes is alot then, yeah...

Time Posted: January 10 2013 11:37 pm EST
Last updated: January 10 2013 11:37 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: