You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Haures

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well..
I get over 50Mbps using the same computer I've had for about a little over a year now with only 4 GB of RAM, 1 Teta of hard drive, and an AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 225 processor @ 3.1 GHz and I continually get different speeds on the same sites given the different times of day, week, and month. Weather also has an effect in connection speed believe it or not (weather in one part of the world "could" knock-out connections, or slow them down alot. I've spoken with ALOT of techs (as I've had multiple problems last year and they got tired of doing it so they explained what was happening) and there are so many factors that can come into play it's really not funny; whether if it is WI-FI or corded. If it's corded (like all connects are at some point) if there is just a single bend or break in the optics for the signal it can knock it out/slow it down. Computers are a bigger head-ache than cars.
However, I'm not sure how long a page will take to load for you but for me (when done one at one click at a time) I get response time of anywhere between .3 - 4.6 seconds for the whole page to load (sometimes longer given the sites amount of activity).

Time Posted: January 10 2013 10:32 pm EST
Last updated: January 10 2013 10:32 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: