You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Scabernac

[+1] [-1]

Subject: response...
Not sure if you are actually allowed to use the results from this survey here since everyone is using a fake name, but on the chance that you can...

1) Do you smoke? If you do when did you start?
--- Yes, around 15

2) Does your family smoke? How many?
--- Yes, 2

3) What do you think about smoking?
--- Not the healthiest thing in the world by any means, but also not the worst thing out there... Everything gives you cancer these days. Besides, I personally think we are not only all going to die eventually, but that we are in fact all already dying (life = development/ageing = the process of dying) so might as well enjoy the ride while you are here.

4) Do you know what smoking does to your body?
--- Yes

5) Do you know how many chemicals are in a cigarette?
--- Not as many for me as for most. I get my smokes from the local native reserve so they are chemical additive free by law... Just the chemicals in the tobacco itself to worry about now which like most plants is likely in the 4 digits, but most aren't even close to what some companies put in their tobacco.

6) Why do you think people smoke?
--- Defiantly a combination of social pressures and addiction have an influence, but every individual eventually makes the choice for their own reasons.

7) How many of your friends that you know smoke?
--- About half.

8 ) Have you ever wanted to smoke or tried it?
--- N/A

9) Has anyone pressured you into smoking?
--- No

10) Do you think smoking wastes money?
--- Would depend on what you consider a waste. If the individual enjoys the experience then it cannot really be called a waste. By social standards perhaps it is, like any addiction; especially if it gets in the way of obligations or responsibilities, but I imagine this to be rare.

11) Do the people in your school/office/anywhere smoke a lot? if so how often?
--- There are about 9,000 people at my school. As far as I can tell, at least 1/3 of them smoke... prob about 3/5 to 4/5 smoke marijuana though.

Time Posted: October 7 2012 07:58 am EDT
Last updated: October 8 2012 03:12 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: