You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Siprit

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
1. No
2. No
3. I don't like the idea of smoking at all. My best friend smokes and I have been trying to convince him to stop for the past 2 years. When I meet people for the first time and see that they smoke, it's an immediate minus in my eyes. Not to misunderstand me, Some of the people that I really love smoke, so I do not make prejudices based on if someone smokes or not.
4. I am well aware of the consequences of smoking, That is why I am most intrigued why people don't stop smoking even though they know what it does to their body. EVERYBODY nowadays knows how bad smoking is for health.
5. As I said, I am well aware of the consequences of smoking. I do not know how many chemicals are in there exactly, but there must be a lot since smoking is not bad because there's nothing inside a cigarette.
6. My best friend smokes to relieve from stress. Sometimes he's under a lot of it. Some of my other friends smoke because they think it's cool. And I know a lot of people who smoke because they say they cannot quit. I know for a fact that this is not true because my best friend's mother smoked for 20 years and they she woke up one morning and decided not to smoke. She's been clean for more than 3 years now.
7. Unfortunately, a lot of them smoke. I have a lot of friends so I'm not sure about the exact number but in percentage it would be around 60%.
8. Of course I did. I hardly believe to anyone who says he/she never tried smoking. I did it with friends countless times but I never actually liked it. I only did it because I did not want to stand out, everybody knows how it goes. As for my desire to smoke, no. I never liked the idea of smoking at all.
9. Not exactly. I mean a few times when I tried it with friends when I was in high school, was king of pressured because everybody would say try it. It was a mental pressure, not physical.
10. Of course I do. I mean with the current prices of cigarettes going up everywhere, I wonder how come people smoke at all. I know some people who barely have enough money to buy FOOD and provide for their family, but they still smoke a pack or MORE day.
11. Actually, my country is in the top10 countries in Europe for how many people smoke based on the total population. Whenever I go out, everywhere I go, it's full of smoke. That's why I like being outdoors more. Smoking laws in my country are not regulated as they should be unfortunately.

I tried to give you a lot of information for this so I hope you like it. Good luck with putting all this together .

Time Posted: September 29 2012 06:20 pm EDT
Last updated: September 29 2012 06:20 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: