You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The_Warrior

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Mine
1) No, I used to 2 years ago (and to the people who know my age will think that is quite horrible and it is, Im 16 and a half at the moment so yeah, do the math) for about 7 months or so but quit.

2) Nope

3) I think smoking is basically the same principle of you paying to kill yourself, ridiculous tbh. It cost's alot, it damages your body, shortens your life, tastes disgusting and smells disgusting, very unattractive aswell.

4) Yes

5) No, not exactly I have the number 40 in my head for some reason haha, but probably wrong.

6) I think people smoke mainly due to friends who smoke, they are curious and want to fit in, I speak from experience. But to be the first out of your friends to smoke would have to be a misconception of thinking smoking is cool, fair enough I do think the french inhale for example is pretty cool but smoking in general is vile and really is the opposite. And I think mainly people think the relaxation part of it is good, it is decent but not worth the damage to your body, the money and it tastes horrible.

7) Probably 40% of my friends smoke, probably the same amount smoke weed aswell haha. Back when I started smoking, about 80% smoked, but friendship groups change and I started hanging out with other people.

Ive tried it

9) Nobody has pressured me into smoking, I chose for myself just to fit in and I was curious.

10) Yes, definitely.

11) In my school, probably the majority smoke around 6-20 a day Im guessing. I know that is quite a large range but since we're still in school and not adults, they do not smoke anywhere near up to 40 a day like some people.

Thats mine, glad to help out

No Signature

Time Posted: September 28 2012 10:57 am EDT
Last updated: September 28 2012 10:57 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: