You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Inactive players
I have been spying on a lot of inactive players of late and have noticed there are is a lot of helix,sapphires and elements floating around within inactive accounts not being used.

My idea is to introduce a skill that can 'steal' sapphires/helix/elements from 'inactive' players. When using this skill it has a % chance or stealing these stones just like the current skills have with platinum and AP. By no means am I suggesting you could use this skill on 'active' players, that would not be well received......

Therein lies the dilema, what is an inactive account?. Should it be a time limit, say no log in for a year or another benchmark?.

Also this skill should be available to everyone, either by buying it with in game gold etc or some other means, but I am sure it can be worked out by the developers. If it is not available to everyone, then the rich will get richer and the poor, well they just get disgruntal. We have enough divides between the two already.

I can see the pro's and con's of this idea and maybe the resistance of the developers as this would lower the demand for stones (buying with $). But I believe this could be made up for in people wanting the skill and adding a new facet to the game. Besides these stones have already been 'paid' for when bought or gained previously from the game and thus are surplus.

I know a lot of players already like the platinum and AP stealing skills, which I might add have made a lot of gains to thier character. Not to single anyone out, but he has already mentioned this in forums, Onion has made some great gains by AP stealing off accounts. Perhaps a lot of the steals were also inactives with AP left lying around?. I am sure adding this skill will not have any more of a detriment then having the AP stealing skill.

Again as I said this skill should be limited to only inactive accounts.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 29 2012 03:01 am EDT
Last updated: July 30 2012 06:53 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: