You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Where are all the thieves
gone of late?. Not that I am complaining mind you but in the 'old' days one had to be very careful about withdrawing gold from the bank. I was first introduced to this concept by a certain bovine who was probably a yearling back then but is now an old bull At the time I was wanting to make him a gelding but in time I understood his need for gold.

Has it changed that much that a thief is now reduced to begging?. This is not an invitation to all those old thieves to try and steal from me to prove a point, I still practice "safe withdrawals", even though there is one player (and they know who they are) who catches me every so often with my pants down, so to speak.

Having all the active thieves, even though annoying at times, did add an element to the game that made it "enjoyable". Who doesn't recall being frustrated with "lag" during the time you withdrew that gold until you spent it, only to find out nearly all of it was stolen mid stroke.

Maybe I am wrong and thieves are still doing well, maybe I am not effected as I still practice safe withdrawals?.

So any good thieves still out there, post how well you are still doing, I would be interested as I knew a lot of good thieves in the past both from experience and from watching.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 14 2012 11:37 pm EDT
Last updated: July 19 2012 07:44 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: