You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

ApolloBlade

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Random Quests
I know this may have been said before and all but i am going give it a go.

In every town there would be so much of a chance of a random quest popping up and depending on the town the quests will be different.

In some of these quests common knowledge of the game can come in useful to get a bigger loot or end the quest faster. If you give a wrong answer it could lead the quest going to another ending resulting in something bad.

Some ideas I have thought up:

Ordin: Berlock Hut.

"You wake up in a room, it's dark, you can't see anything. The smell of the room has taken over you and you must escape"
>Search for light
>Search for a lever/button to turn on the room light
>Suicide (I just had to add this.)

Search for light = "You flap your hands around in all directions, you feel like you touched a flashlight. You found a button on it, and pressed it, it turned on for a second, but then it turned off. Probably no batteries."
Search for a lever/button to turn on the room light = "You flap your hands around in all directions, but you can't find a switch. You decide to try something else."
Suicide = "You suicided. Why would you? You just started the game and it's not hard at all. The only option I think of is that I would probably revive you or something, or add a neat quote... No, nothing like that."

and it can go on.

Loot: Well I have thought that it can be change for each town for example you could +50% more gold for each fish.
If you lose: I thought could be for your overall character lose 50% energy for 24 hours or lose 1/4 of your stats for a revive.

Some of these numbers you might not like but i guess I would work along with better numbers

If this idea does go through i would happily help the devs if needed to do more quests and prizes.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 2 2012 01:03 pm EDT
Last updated: July 2 2012 03:30 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: