You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Jiggy_Duck*

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Seafaring update
If someone has posted this idea already I am sorry and consider mine void...But for those who have come into the game after the last seafaring update quite a long time ago, it is hard to level up your boat for battle on the sea...especially against those stronger boats that can crush you quicker than you can say dark warriors...but I feel implementing a NPC aspect to the sea would be very fun...You currently have fishing mode and battle mode on the sea but what about quest mode...

Riding the seas and battling NPC pirates for their booty...allowing leveling to be done to the boat and BAP to be earned. The mapping is already there for the sea...all that would need to be done is programming for random NPC pirate generator in a quest mode to randomly place pirate ships to fight...and there can also be obstacles preventing you from continuing such as:
Your boat increases speed, you lose immediate control of your ship as you and your crew are sucked to the bottom of the sea.
You can not continue until next reset or revive(depending on what the developers see fair)
And when you run into an obstacle of this sort you will need to repair your boat as you do when attacked on the sea by other players.

Of course I have additional NPC interaction ideas for the devs if this idea is chosen.

I hope you all like this idea and if it has been posted already I apologize.

Sincerely,
Quack!!!

Time Posted: July 2 2012 11:18 am EDT
Last updated: July 3 2012 02:43 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: