You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Gopal

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Item to Item conversion
Actually I amvery bad on producing of Idea but I can dare to show an idea that can give some piority.

I am actually asking for a total conversion of game crrency that can be helpfl for NEW PLAYER specially,
Our AIM SHOULD BE FOR TO Bring more new player,Because we the all old player already in love with this game...is not it?

Let me explain,,

Suppose I am a new player,
If I can earn 100 platinm from market,then a dialough box appear through the Forest or Dark forest or a fixed city,that U can make 1 helix in exchange of 100 Platinum..

Then the player will get more enthu to play the game,
Then sppose in aparticlar place U can Fordge a Sapphires in exchange of 10000 Burelia ,and so on..

I hope u can understand what I am telling.

there should be vice-versa also,

If u hae got 1 sapphires from OCC By ur luck,then u may convert the sapphires to GC or Platinm(Not in gold specially,I dont want to effect market)

In case of stat boosted item there should be a drop box for a minimum echange rate..

Suppose I have an Horseman Pick.... dont need it,neither I caan sale it,Nor I am interested to add it an auction house...It has 20 Agility..

So...If there are drop box... can drop ur item in exchange of the stat of the Item equal to 1 GC or 1 sapp..

Thats depends on u..

anyway thanks for such event.

suppose at dark forest,or during fishing,or during pressing any key of cities

You have got a empty castle and have decide to enter the castle,
1st u need to fight,
If u win,
Troll wll offer u,
would u like to exchage ur 100 platinum for 1 helix[y/n option]
and u can get a chance to get 1 sapphires

Time Posted: June 29 2012 07:21 am EDT
Last updated: June 30 2012 03:09 am EDT

Replies: