You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Dead_Meat

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response.
So, this would sound real great to me, if there weren't some immediate problems to it.

How would this be worth for some players if they end up with too few things in their hands at the end of the month, because there are quite a few good venners that would give this a go, despite what you said earlier, there are more then just a few of them, they just lack the motivation for venning, that`s all.

It`s not necessarily that just the same people would be in the lead, all the time, there could be change-ups along the way, but the real battles would be fought among the *monsters* of the game, and as usual, many would be left behind.

How could you compare someone with 4k casts with someone who has 200 casts for CPR, it`s clear who will have the lead, and after the big prizes are given away, the remaining places aren`t really worth the benefit they give, compared to the expenses that need to be made to maintain your position.

This would need a whole new system entirely, one where everyone is equal, and for a time, short or long, everyone is at the same lvl, no way of buying your way into anything, everyone would have to work the same for it.

As an example for this, I would like you to take up the old Jousting system, if you remember it, that was equal to everyone, no matter the bank roll, if you had better skills and knowledge then the others, then you had a better chance of winning it. Something like that would be interesting, where your stats, your money or how deep your pockets are, wouldn`t matter one bit.

I`m not dismissing your idea, it has good potential on it`s own, and I like the thought of it, but it`s just that it`s based on things, CPR and CBR, that have been created to promote the pumped up ones, not the little ones who just do it for fun.

Sorry for the lengthy response .

Regards,

Ange.

Time Posted: June 28 2012 04:04 pm EDT
Last updated: June 29 2012 02:49 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: