You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

lilrat29

[+1] [-1]

Subject: my idea
since we have skills configuration and can use any type off skills at once in one battle at a certain %. why not do that with demons.

since we have to unlock demon slots by buying them than we should be able to summon all our demons at once also. of course it would be like the skills configuration, earth demon at 80%, fire demon at 10% and ice demon at 5% etc..etc.. wait...using your demons skills is in the same place as using your own skills i believe..skills configuration...so that will be simple..i think.. to have your own and the demons skills in one place and can use any skills u like at a certain % in one battle.

how will all demons being summoned work as far as stats, equipment, gaining experience..etc.. that is also simple. let any demon stats that is summoned be added to your own, or u can just get rid of the summon and unsummon option and any demon u have, their stats will be added to yours right away.

equipment and gaining experience for your demon.

number the slots from one 1-6 or how many demon slots there are, #1 slot will be your main demon and that demon will be the only one to wear equipment and to gain exp.

well, i don't know what u have to do to add things to a game but thought this would be simple to do

No Signature

Time Posted: June 26 2012 03:39 am EDT
Last updated: June 26 2012 03:39 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: