You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Newkow

[+1] [-1]

Subject: my idea
hey there, dont know if anybody thinks the same as i do, but to defend the town, it takes a lot of time, cause the system is quite unusuall....

so i thought that at least u could do it like the rage castle, so u fight in the frist row, go further to the second row, and so on, always harder enemies to deal with...
that would go much much faster and it wouldnt be annoying for people with low connection to wait till they find the green one (or like i had it a couple of times it is shown green but when u click on it u land into a pit, its a bug and the real green one only shows up if u wait longer.. so u have than 2 green boxes...) and so some others might defend the town, and we wont have always the same winners (alexe always on top of the winning team)

its only my opinion, sure u can bring in some new fighting system... but like anything else ( lets take venning, u can do it very fast... if u would have 2 wait for a green box in venning, i believe there wouldnt be as many kills on some people ) so why should u have it harded 2 defend your city....

regards Newkow

No Signature

Time Posted: June 25 2012 01:17 pm EDT
Last updated: June 25 2012 05:29 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: