You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DraculoS

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Merchants Hall-Upgrade Trade Center
How about scrapping both Gibblets and the plat shop...and in the Trade Center we have a new option_Merchants Hall

In the hall you can trade any stone or multiple stones for another or even gold ..this would be using the blacksmiths concept of calculation to add stats to your armor..eg

Clicking the Merchants Hall link you are greeted with...

Welcome to the Merchants Hall!

I can supply you with whatever gems you require with direct trades or modified trades, but I'll warn you now, my prices aren't cheap!
I can also trade your gems for gold

1.[Trade with Merchant Directly]
2.[Customize Merchant Trade]
3.[Trade for Gold]
4.[Exit]

Options 1, 3, and 4 basic calculations implemented as in present Giblet and plat shop and straightforward..

Option 2: clicking on link would lead too:
You can find a summary of the cost breakdowns by clicking *Trade for Gold* option . Now you just need to add the gems of choice. (so maybe 2 tabs will be necessary to double check prices here)...imagine i wanted a helix and was using ores to trade.

It's going to cost you 200 points worth of ore to gain 1 helix where Burelia is worth 1 point, Alethite is worth 2 points, or 10 points worth of helix to gain a saph. * this is an example..or ...calculated game buying currency to be implemented*

[Trade gems with merchant]

Since its a basic calculation at prices which reflects actual market prices( as in the current plat and Gibblet shop) trades will be full proof and profitable for both individual and game, which pulls currency out.

Also, since there will be the options to use all gems available in the game, ores, plats, helix, saphs, eles and even GCs the prices in all markets automatically become or settle around a reasonable price..price control in all markets and no one rich player will be allowed to buy out the shops..since the option is not available to buy from the shop.

Apart from lowering market prices for every single item, ultra sub and subby days could be unaffordable to a few again and less gems on the markets make them a lot more sought after by the RL$ spenders or everyone as a matter of fact.

Game developers can now offer cheaper packages including the Ultra and normal subby days as well as push more gems in their packages...Add some gears to it and you have a complete package to offer a new player..at a really good price.

Face it...making 30 mil off a 15 mil subby is not really profitable to the game developer

Being able to afford a 30 day ultra sub is too easy and is not really profitable to the game developer..if new game gear packages are added to the GC shop..to easy to get..eventually running a world on a server that is not profitable might not happen..just my say on how we can get some things under control in here.

Time Posted: June 20 2012 09:52 pm EDT
Last updated: June 22 2012 05:31 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: