You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DraculoS

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Bad Idea
Fairs are what creates the imbalance in the economy, yes it may lead to stronger gears and eventually players , players who may feed off the selling frenzy as markets prices will topple with rushed add ons for last minute gold currency...after the fair is gone, prices will rise again..noobs who spent all their gold in the fair getting stronger now start to become inactive...everything that the fair could possibly clan buildings or GC shops have... i think this idea is the stronger asking for better just look at those responding

Also after the fair..if you suggest we use NLPs to purchase tickets then i think at the next fair newbies will be at an even more unfair advantage since they had less time to acquire NLPs,even persons who log on once a day to train cuz they have a job and cant stack NLP points all over the DW world every move they make?..

Eventual outcome ..game dies and developers are always forced to keep coming up with stronger packages for PRESENT CURRENT SPENDERs satisfaction...so new people would not be able to exp the game as it should be exp since they may be killed all the time..and in the initial stages we know this causes a lot of accounts to go inactive and may probably leave b4 deciding they want to spend...potential customers are lost, call them cowards or smarter ?

Also, the exchange idea,..tickets cost NLPs so how am i getting a ticket worth NLPs to the exchange to trade stones for gold or why am i spending to exchange for gold when fair currency is NLP? u run the risk also of a lot of multis for berlock 7 days subby during this time

so in eventuality there is no way NLPs concept can bring new life to the game..current players will get bogged down performing the same actions all the time..f5..new players join, see a dead game from local chat..spamming there will be jailable..more lost of potential customers ? and it cant sustain a fair as currency..so you need to use gold as the main currency

Time Posted: June 15 2012 11:58 pm EDT
Last updated: June 15 2012 11:58 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: