You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DraculoS

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My ideas
1. Msg/Mail Read Receipt option, i hate sending mails to someone and they never reply and i am left unsure if they received it, read it or not..simple add on...just like bank option for auto deposit.. a click in box option allowed with mails for the receipt. This can help clan owners or recruiters with new players immensly, keep them active, easier to kick an inactive if they dont answer mails.

2. We have a Plat shop, a GC shop, why not shops for all stones, this could keep a control on most prices in the market and can be adjusted any time by the developer new players dont need to worry about paying high prices 7 mil for a saph for RL and struggle for a subby at the same time is hard.

3. Ultra subby days with the option to be sold as single days or smaller bundled days, more stones on the market easier price control, RL$ packages with the incentive of AP or BAP or GC like present.

4. Town Fights and Towns, after swearing allegiance to a city another part of the contract should be *and that any fight within another city outside of present citizenship is not added to total score*-- a simple add on to script.

5. Seafaring So i have a warship with all the gears i can afford, fishing casts are pulling in a nice haul of fish. i stay in the docks waiting for someone to play and be active so i can attack and get some points for CPR...hows about applying the outpost and ven concept to fishing, i buy a dock or a port or rent a renewable gold quantity spot in the harbor dependent on level as same, using the outpost concept i train attack and defense of my warship by filling the squares (training units using ores) with lowest ranked naval officer positions to the highest:
Ensign, Jr Lietenant, Lieutenant, lieutenant commander, Captain, Rear Admiral, vice admirals, Admirals and Fleet Commanders, all with varying amts of attack and defense and at the same time an option to purchase better ships with builit in stats which can be added to stats obtained from training units as levels go up just like adding equipment to your demon.

Why exactly am i training my warships' attack and defense using the outpost concept

Answer: so that i may increase my BEP, Boat Energy Points, instead of getting tokens every unit trained contributes the same amount probably gained by say training in the gym, 0.107 of 0.17, until figures reach 1,2,3 so on and so forth could be very high depending on persistent trains, build and train so that you have a decent amt of energy.

Why do i need Boat energy Points?

Ans: Imagine everyone owning a rig, rowboat, long boat, warship being placed on a chart/list like the upper ven and have everyone with BEP come after them hunting them for kills so that the CPR scores raise considerably, fishing becomes an offline activity once again harder using tabs will help a lot here, you cannot be attacked more than once in the CPR ven per reset since we can fish only once per reset.

How can this happen?
Game developers change the layout for fishing to proposed, more rig options at higher level gained.

Outpost concept integrated into seafaring to allow training of units instead of tokens gained, fraction of number gained to reach eventual whole number for eventual BEP total, note a player with for example 35.25 BEP can only attack 35 other rigs for that reset

All individuals owning any rig can be filtered by levels and a list compiled and posted after adding another main tab in the column,, named The Locker maybe, after Davy Jones..but you get the idea, same concept as upper ven tab, no search criterias..just kill as much as your warship BAP and gears as well as defense and attack stats allow you too until you run out of BEP *boat energy*

Points for kills could be the same as points allocated now so CPR board does not change only scores go
up.

Using the outpost concept, higher ranked units can only be gained by achieving a specified BEP, then shipyard has to be upgraded using ores

Game Developer Benefits from ideas listed Prices on stones in game reduced/controlled from having more available, RL$ packages can be cheaper, more new ppl joining as well as current players find it easier to buy packages.

New items that could be added to Markets and RL$ packages:

BEP
New Boat Equipment and Rigs
Ores are once again useful.
New food can be made to sustain BEP
Potions for those who dont wish to be attacked and just fish, *addition to the emporium*
a BEP chest where BEP can be saved for only 1 reset after it is reset back to original gained per reset, so that no unfair advantage can take place.
Boat cloak in the water so that you are invisible in sea ven...
Reset tokens come in handy
BEP rings

limitless opportunites and would breed a new sign of life into the game and offer a lot more in packages. Game would attract more new players,, more advertising, more online members, more $ from advertisers, gem shops control prices, game becomes sustainable, more spenders rushing smaller bundled offerings of new items listed above, current items and ultra sub days.

Yeah the sea might turn into another ven but it will only be 2 kills per day rather than 48 in 24 hours and if you dont want to get robbed fishing buy a potion..

Might sound like a lot of work but to a pro it should be easy integration.

Time Posted: June 14 2012 11:14 pm EDT
Last updated: June 16 2012 12:18 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: