You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

madness man

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Food ideas
I was thinking, that, although there are foods that we can buy with tokens and gold, i though it may be a good idea to allow people to make make a pre-set number of foods using a combination of items.

I was think that you could find food items:
Herbs @ DF/Forest
fish @ sea (at fishmonger you can decide to keep X number of fish and sell what ever) (only certain fish would be needed)
Meat @ Trappings (choose to keep the animal)
Salt @ Mines (trade X number of ore to make salt)

(any more you can think of)

Optional:
Fire:
sticks @ DF
Flint from ores

Rules:
Meats/fish expire
Herbs/salt are permanent or expire
Fire must be put out intentionally or else it can burn your player(loose health) or kill them.
You must have correct combination of the items and the quantity to make each certain food.
Each food has a effect e.g. trout dish = refill + 10 casts

I think this would be a great way to engage new players in more task while it means that you MUST visit places like,Forest, DF, Mines and Sea-fare.
It is also good as new player don't have much money so this will give them a better advantage against venners
This would mean that not only will you be making food that will have an effect on your player as other foods do, you will be getting more experienced with DF, Forest, Mines, Seafare.

Of course i am not a scripter so i don't know how long this would take, but if not for the next update maybe for the one after that?
Again this is an idea so feel free to give it criticism

Time Posted: June 13 2012 04:55 pm EDT
Last updated: June 17 2012 09:32 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: