You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Wile_E_Coyote

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
This is the current plan. If anything changes between now and Blackjack night, I'll adjust this post. When we've found a system that works with everyone, we'll keep it somewhere around here for reference.

I will be dealing with cards via Web Cam, as mentioned elsewhere. When it comes to choosing players for a game, I'll ask for ID's and select the first ones to post them, until all positions are filled. I'll hold enough games so as to fit everyone in, and give them all a go. (This might change in the future, but for now this is what I'm thinking of). I'll go through these players' hands in the order which they posted their IDs.

For the betting system, I was thinking of something like this. I could be the barkeeper for the duration of the game; Players will place their bets in the form of tips, so everyone can keep track of the gold and not accuse me of stealing any of it. When a round is finished, I will pass it to myself and distribute the winnings accordingly. Any leftover gold, I will keep aside for paying the rest of the bets thereon. With side bets and Blackjack winnings, this will most likely be dipped into.

Please note that all winnings will be coming from the gold people bet with, so as such the system probably isn't perfect. If need be I'll dip into my own funds a bit to pay for it, if the backup funds run out, but I can't do that forever.

Saturday will most likely be a test run, and people are more than welcome to bring up suggestions which might make things run a little more smoothly. You'll have to bear with me, this is still a work in progress... We'll be BETA testing, you could say. It might take a few nights of this until we find something we can all agree on. We'll probably keep the bets to something like 5mil gold for the first time, and work from there.

I hope this answers your question. Any complaints or suggestions, let me know and I will try and work with them.

Time Posted: June 13 2012 06:35 am EDT
Last updated: June 13 2012 07:10 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: