You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Skalana

[+1] [-1]

Subject: clan war
Clan challenging system with rewards coming from the clan vault.
A clan select the clan they wish the challenge in a war en select the type of war, premade options here, example.;
* war type 1 ;
gain 5000 CPR points
gain 7500 CBR points
mine 250 ore
[50M gold reward when you win this war]
*war type 2 ;
gain 10 000 cpr points
gain 15 000 cbr points
[100M gold reward and 10 sapphs when you win this war]

the to be challenged clan has a time limit of 3 days to either accept or decline the challenge, the acceptation or decline of a challenge should be showed above the chatroom and also the remaining time of the war.

sideidea ; auto accept of war after 3 days when it is not declined, price is 10% of the gold vault in this case

sideidea 2 ; the tasks of the war reflect on the players in the clan, for example if clan A has a total of 15 000 fish casts and clan B only 5000 then clan A should get 3 times more CPR points in order to win this war.

- clan A challenges clan B
- all members of clan A get a log ; Your clan has challenged clan B , complete these tasks in order to win this war.
- all members of clan B get log ; your clan has been challenged by clan A, complete these tasks in order to win this war.

EDIT : when neither of the clans reaches 50% of the challenge there is NO reward.

note that the to be gained numbers i posted are examples and that i am aware that 5K cbr points is to low for a challenge ! !

Time Posted: June 13 2012 12:26 am EDT
Last updated: June 13 2012 12:41 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: