You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DarkSol

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Benefits
At the moment the majority of players out there tend to stay at a lvl 20 - 40 range so that they have a wide selection of targets to battle in the ven.

There is very little in the way of incentive for a player to advance in level.

Adding this forest aimed specifically at high level players would change this and encourage levelling more than the current Dark Forest.

What other benefits will this have? - Well apart from the fact it would widen the playing field and spread out level/ven ranges somewhat it would ease the constant killing that any newbie that joins would have to endure.

I remember when I first started playing...I was getting slaughtered left, right and center.
This can be extremely off putting to any new player. As when they join they see the vast majority of players around their level as being infinately more powerful...and killing them multiple times.

Fewer people at lower level would give them an easier learning curve, be not so frustrating and hopefully with any luck encourage them to stick around and become regular players - Whilst rewarding those who do level with an exciting new area of the game which you can explore and potentially find great stuff

No Signature

Time Posted: June 12 2012 03:40 pm EDT
Last updated: June 13 2012 10:58 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: