You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Skalana

[+1] [-1]

Subject: update seafare

i would like to see an update on the seafare, i took the city map as example for this as you can see in the picture, notice the ship in the right below corner.

the idea is that you move your ship using the arrows of your keyboard, careful dont hit the land, your ship will be damaged !
below the map you have your ship information and the possible other ships around you, i also placed special items in it to make the seafare more attractive, for example the crate, this box might contain some plats, gold or even explosives that damage your ship or even sink. other special items can be seamonsters, the current available ice orb cave.

when you defeat a seamonster you gain a small gold reward to fix the damage of your ship and XP to lvl up your ship based on the current system, the same counts for enemy ships.

The idea is that every X - time items like the crate get generated for X- time or untill someone hits it with there ship to maker the activity higher at sea. perhaps you could find some BAP as wel :O

hope you all like this idea and that the developers can get new ideas with this, please leave a comment or suggestion to improve this.

example crate icon ;

Time Posted: June 10 2012 12:09 pm EDT
Last updated: June 23 2012 02:44 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: