You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Wisdomite

[+1] [-1]

Subject: thank you very much
for your concern, attention and loving...
but at the moment i don't really need extra exp to make me fly high on level.

trading is not that HOT anymore so i doubt that i can afford to drop back if i fly too high on level

at the moment i'm disabling my exp share, so you all can stop trying to add me on your exp stone dump it elsewhere! dump to someone that really need those shiny exp!

Jun 6 05:47 You were added to someones EXP Stone If you want to allow-disallow your player to gain Shared EXP.
Click Here. Delete

Jun 6 05:47 You were added to someones EXP Stone If you want to allow-disallow your player to gain Shared EXP.
Click Here. Delete

Jun 6 05:37 You were added to someones EXP Stone If you want to allow-disallow your player to gain Shared EXP.
Click Here. Delete

Jun 6 05:30 You were attacked by ZiggyMonster, but won the fight.
- Gained 20 EXP and 26 gold. Delete

Jun 6 05:30 You were added to someones EXP Stone If you want to allow-disallow your player to gain Shared EXP.
Click Here. Delete

Jun 6 05:30 You were added to someones EXP Stone If you want to allow-disallow your player to gain Shared EXP.
Click Here. Delete

Jun 6 05:16 You were attacked by ZiggyMonster, but won the fight.
- Gained 19 EXP and 81 gold. Delete

Jun 6 04:42 You were added to someones EXP Stone If you want to allow-disallow your player to gain Shared EXP.
Click Here. Delete

Jun 6 04:42 You were added to someones EXP Stone If you want to allow-disallow your player to gain Shared EXP.
Click Here. Delete

Jun 6 04:31 You were defeated by ZiggyMonster.
- You lost 0 gold. Delete

Jun 6 04:23 You were defeated by ZiggyMonster.
- You lost 0 gold. Delete

Jun 6 12:12 You were added to someones EXP Stone If you want to allow-disallow your player to gain Shared EXP.
Click Here. Delete

Jun 6 12:12 You were added to someones EXP Stone If you want to allow-disallow your player to gain Shared EXP.
Click Here.

Time Posted: June 6 2012 08:18 am EDT
Last updated: June 6 2012 09:12 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: