You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff Serbitar

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Time to weigh in
Myself and Kami, are both players who PS3 ven, this is due to the ease and comfort that PS3 venning allows. People wrongly assume the reason we PS3 ven is not simply for ease and comfort and they assume some underhand way of clicking the kills. As the 1st person to my knowledge to PS3 I can assure you that the process ensures clicking all 50 Attack links on the page. Imagine how quickly your thumbs could press 2 buttons 50 times, when compared to aiming and clicking with your mouse.

With the generations of people who have now been brought up with console gaming, timing and thumb co-odination makes 7000 kills in 30 minutes a very real possibility, and its a hell of a lot more comfortable than using a mouse.

During December (the last big ven comp) if I was not quick enough to begin clicking my page of 50, maybe I paused to have a sip of a drink, then the vast majority of the kills would be gone. You returned to your page and found that your next kill was already dead, and the next, and the next etc. You wrongly assume that someone had cleared that page in the 3 seconds you were loading, they did not have to be a page ahead only 1 kill ahead and all your kills would be gone. I can only recommend that you somehow try and be quicker, turn the images off in your browser, turn off java while venning, use a faster browser. Try any of these to see if you cant be a little quicker and you should see a difference. Also in December if the right venners were online the ven was clearing in less than 10 minutes consistantly occasionally it was even quicker.

When rythym, timing, co-ordination all come together you can clear a page of 50 kills in 6-12 seconds on the PS3 so that should give you an idea how fast those kills can dissappear, but there are many players to kill out there, if someone is beating you to the punch every page, change your ven search.

Time Posted: April 7 2012 03:24 am EDT
Last updated: April 7 2012 11:14 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: