You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: a scuad of 5...
Ok, if i have to reduce it to 5 that will be

You of course, for your military skills and your impresive beauty, we are saving 2 in one here.

Eddie the kid, the guy is a human enciclopedia, smart, practic, good sence of humor, i think is the kind of person may be usefull to snap out from panic and strees to the rest of the team. Se his mai task will be keep us human in mind.

Jhonny Yuma, his large experience in the battle field will be necesary, aslo he have many experience leading ppl, his judgment must be concider every time.

Zuleka Firesong, she may not be very usefull in action situations, but she have many cualitys of man kind that i would like to keep safe. she would be the civilian of the group, also she learn fast and si a though girl, she may survive with the proper team. also she is incredible hot... and as i said, beauty must be saved.

My old man steel, a guy that would take a bullet for his loved ones with out thinking twise. Every team some times need a hero, and steel is hard to kill so he may survive his heroic actions to save the day again. also if zome thing like that every happended in real life, i also would pic my RL father in my team, cuz im lucky to have realy bad ass fathers in DW and RL lucky me.

And finaly me, with my skills and character i would made a very good ranger or scavenger for the team. As an infantery soldier i was trained to infiltration mitions with out being detected, and considering that zombies are dead bodies.. and some thing comun in all the zombie cases is that they keep decomposing they will lost vition and smeel sences sooner than hearing, some one sneeky may be ideal for the job.

Even if im big and heavy i move fast and quiet.

But going alone in this kind of apocalipcys is not a good idea, so i would probably go with yuma in scavenging mitions and let Riece keeping every one safe...

Also the no man behind rule of the army... i declare it ineficient in the zombie apocalipce.

if i get biten or scrached..PLEASE KILL ME and dont let me see it coming...cuz i will do the same for every one of you. The safety of the most always over the single guy that will become a zombie.

But if i get bitten an any one of you miss noticing it, i would probably just leave the group and go on my own.

Hurt and alone... that reduce my chances to... i wont survive more than a mont.

Time Posted: December 2 2011 04:05 am EST
Last updated: December 2 2011 04:05 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: