You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: For at least a few years til get to old to defend my self.
i know im gona die sooner or later so i will focuse on how to survive the most.

#1 emergency pack always ready. I have in this, caned suplies, and water, medic quit with antibiotics and other very necesary medications. including insuline, just in case some one may need it. this bag includes ropes, 2 sets of military clotes, a machete, a Millitary shovel (axe,shovel, saw,) a sedish knife, and a repair kit 2 screw drivers and a hamer.. may be very useful for scavenging later. Flash light with extra bateries, extrabateries for my cellphone (i have a complete surviving gide saved in there just in case) My Machete And my Bible...may become usefull if i meet religious fanatics or try to make a cult later.

20kg.

#2.

Get to my Car, were i have also medic kit, a crow bar, and other usefull equipment.

#3.

With out going hight speed and wearing seatbelt (safty first) go far away as i can from crowded citys. Only stoping if i have a Chance to get some weapons, from museums, weapon depo, police stations etc.

My set of skills

Military training in infantery, all kind of infantery weaponery and tactics (traping will be very important), i was train to be a scuad leader.

Surviving skils, wich includes fishing and hunting (not good at this one, but scavenging will be my main sourse of food for a wile).

great alertness, fast thinker. Im not bad shape, im a bit over weigh but that is gona get fixed on its own after starving a few days and rationiting my food.

I will not be a HERO, i will be a survivor, i will try to keep alive every survivor i cross in my way IF he or she represent a Helpfull hand. Must be Totaly rational, i will try to snap him-her out of her fears, if i get a proper response i will keep them with me, if not, i will leave them alone.

Suvivor type: Not religious fanatic, not scared, healty, capable or obidient( if he-she seems obidient and smart may learn from me what is needed to be helpfull).

I would also try to keep the rules of SOMBIELAND lol.

PPl from DW that i would love to find on my way to made team with.
Military>Riece (pilot), Jhonny Yuma(kind of man i would fallow in extreme situation), Spiderman (Seaman)

Cool mind, probably a good future leader for a survivor comunity>Eddie the Kid

Fighters and Survivors> Every one in ED.

National treasures> Bella, Mim, Zuleka..and all the other smexy gilrs that play DW...beauty must be saved!!

IMPORTANT RULE>>>> !!!!! IF YOU START TO SHOW ANY SIMPTOM OF ANY THING THAN BEING TOTALY HEALTY.... you msut get naked and let other one inspect you for bites or scrashes...

If you have some...HEAD SHOT
If you refuce to get naked ... DOUBLE HEAD SHOT.

my team wont take stupid riscks like.."we may find a way to cure him"

IF YOU PANIC AND DONT WANNA STFU... NOCK OUT AND LEFT ALONE.

This gide i have it for zombies and any critical situation as War, catastrofic situation, etc.

The Hope.. Find a place hight in the mountains, were zombies will get realy hard to get due dificult access and make a comunity of healty ppl... probably near the nort, in some snowed country.. (sorry eddie, tropicalcountries will be infected with zombies).

Time Posted: November 30 2011 01:27 am EST
Last updated: December 1 2011 06:28 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: