You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Elwing_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: LOl Wilson!
That's a nice idea... but I'd rather take a cute guy with me if Im going to be stranded Mmmmm Ok, bottom-walking zombies... not likely, dont you think? I mean, bodies tend to float, as Leriot well pointed... I dont picture them walking in the bottom porposefully towards my lil ship. They are supposedly weak, so undercurrents and all wont allow them to keep a course. Then, rotting meet floats alright, so they will start floating, thus, get carried by the surface currents this time.

In the remote case that any of them could make it all the way to the boat... have you tried getting on board a floating boat without help?? I have LOL When you go diving and snorkeling, getting back on board is hard if you dont have proper staircases and help, so I dont think I should be afraid of a horde getting on board an off shore ship.

Now, the land raids... well, we would need to discuss how bad is the civilization destroyed. Canned food and many other hygiene stuff could be avail in land ... this is an endless theme, the zombie apocalypse LOL

Time Posted: November 23 2011 08:24 pm EST
Last updated: November 24 2011 06:13 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: