You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

King_Of_Hearts

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
A few questions.

~ In the preview for this, you stated that cards can be found all over the game. Will this be done in a similar way to Demon Eggs, or more along the lines of the Goblin Hunt we've had this month? (The latter would make sense... I'm guess the Goblin Hunt may have been a way of testing if the method works before applying it to Jousting.)

~ Regarding the Jousting Card shop in the future. Will the cards be bought with in-game gold, or with Game Credits? What types of cards will be found in the shop? (e.g. Defence, Speed, Movement and Attack cards can only be purchased through market, but Elite, Super-Rare Elite must be found elsewhere)

~ What types of cards will people be able to find around Westland? Is this the only way that these cards can be found, or will these also be available in the shop? And will there be some cards you can find that won't be sold in the shop?

~ Is there a possibility of new cards coming up in the future as part of packs, or simply being introduced into the Game Credits shop?

~ When the PvP aspect of Jousting is brought in, will we be able to earn Jousting Points off it, or will it be just for fun/practice?

~ Will Jousting Cards become tradeable in the future?

When I can think of more, I shall post them here.

Time Posted: October 31 2011 11:22 pm EDT
Last updated: November 5 2011 09:19 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: