You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff ZiggyMonster

[+1] [-1]

Subject: In this case
Can we please get the armoury updated so that the clan owner & co-owner can wipe the loan on an item, the same way as they can with the other clan resources.

1) Currently, I'm finding that people are not wanting to add anything to the armoury, as these items are effectively lost to them. As a result, equipment loans are being made directly to people, and this can lead into the situation you are warning about here.

By enabling the armoury to be able to have items returnable, the item owners will be able to donate valuable items to the clan, safe in the knowledge that if worst comes to worst not only can the items be retrieved from the person they were loaned to, they could also be removed from the armoury and returned to the initial owner. This allows for a much greater level of safety with regards to loaning items.

2) In the case of our clan armoury, the sort of items that are in there (which were added at at a time when they could still be removed) have been bought with real money. Since the change to the armoury, they have been effectively "lost" to us, as we are no longer able to do things like sell them, or to even convert them to being demon usable.

Finally, this is the way the armoury did originally work, and it was good. I'm still not completely sure why it was changed, but this is starting to become of the major irritants in the game for me.

As it stands currently, it's a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't. If you do add an item to the armoury, you ensure that someone can run away with it but you also lose any possible change to do things like sell it later one. If you don't add the item to the armoury, you retain the flexibility to be able to sell the item later on, but you run the risk that it will be lost if anything happens to the person holding it.

No Signature

Time Posted: October 19 2011 04:18 am EDT
Last updated: June 26 2013 06:00 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: