You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: From Me to All of you.
It seems like ages since the first time I arrived to this town, I had lost my way on those of my many adventures on the magnificent word that only certain ppl with the gift of imagination know how to find.
I have many memories that I treasure.

I remember Miss Maggie welcoming me and starting me in the simple ways of being a Dark Warrior.

One of my first enemies… and now one of the closest friends.. Serbitar, friendship that started with him Being a Pirat of Seafare and Me being a noob, who im I fooling, im still the same noob, ask Kinni if you doubt it.

My first Clan, the Fort KnOx, and my Grandma Mama Delicious and Grampa Ox who introduce me to the art of camping… wish I did pretty well I think till I got bored but I can’t deny it made me stronger. By the way Grampa I Still keep your old armor with me and use it a lot.

The day I got adopted by my beloved Family, Ceres and Steel, strong combination wordy to be feared and admired… being your son is one of the most wonderful things that could happened to me. And also my big Brothers Adonis and Zuleka so talented at everything they do.

Joining the Eternal Darknes clan, place that will be my home always, great clan, great warriors, awesome place to grow up while having fun.

And my friends, no need to mention cuz they know who they are and how much they mean to me.
It has been a wonderful year, thanks to all of you that make this fantastic community. Usually I don’t celebrate my Birthday, cuz it only reminds me that I’m getting older and closer to the end of the book of my life but this year I have shared a lot of great things with all of you and I want to thank you all for the wonderful time you made me have, I may not celebrate my Birthdays but I will always celebrate friendship.

And of course, my Enemies, what is a warrior without enemies, don’t feel left out, I will always be thankful to you for keeping me alive on your thought.
And of course I would like to thank the dreamers and workers, the Staff that keeps this world going on so we can have fun every day.

Time Posted: October 17 2011 04:44 am EDT
Last updated: October 18 2011 11:32 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: