Master Ren

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Battle system and level title
Topic includes:
1.Introduction
2.Battle system
3..Level skill title

INTRODUCTION:
Good day my fellow warriors, Im not a veteran player here so playing this game for a month is quate enjoying. I played several types of rpg and mmorpg for 15yrs if im not mistaken, DW might be a textbase game but for me this is no.1 strategic system. So i want to contribute from this epic game.

Battle system:
I start venning lv1 for a low stat and then as a result ended with bad records, it is so easy just search and attack all in the page what if we put some twist for more strategic battle this is my opinion instead of instant end battle or clicking attack resulting win or lose what if you can attack for 10 rounds or 5 rounds after round ends you can use item inventory (potion, agi str wis and def boost or equipment change) or use situational skills buff/heal or use different demon that fits in your strategy or just atack with your skill, must think fast because enemy can stole attack leaving miss attack.

In every round affects who will win because of tactics and resulting in memorable battles rather than clicking atack and you win/lost. Additon for this you can ven only with online players so he or she can respond with your attacks.

And last one if your dead your exp will decrease resulting in negative exp need to recover the lost exp first to be able to level, level will not affected by lost exp it will remain.

3. Level skill title
In every title there is a asigned quest or task and reward stat.

Level: title holder
1-10 newbie
11-29 apprentice
30-50 master
51-70 grand master
71-100 Lord/God

No Signature

Time Posted: October 10 2011 12:25 pm EDT
Last updated: October 12 2011 07:26 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject: