You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Leriot

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I think
that its a great idea, however is there an easier way for the noobies to get help than for a person to sit around in the noobie chat. Perhaps have a message pop into each Recruitment officers mail every time a noobie logs in and stay for any longer than say... 5-10 minutes. That way it gives the recruitment people that are online an equal chance to approach the noobies via message rather than chat, and having a time window allows a person time to familiarize before 100 people pounce on them

I say this because when I started playing so many years ago now it was a week before I even entered chat of any type.

As to this being detrimental and causing everyone to join one clan, I would put forth that there be a cap on the bonus exp tax and put it at an additional 10 or 15%. This way there is a benefit to it but not one so greatly that every ultra and subbie joins a single clan because it offers 95% tax rate instead of the current max of 90%.

If this is meant to retain new players then lets have this benefit for only non subbies/ultra's. Its about time we help the little man a bit.

No Signature

Time Posted: October 2 2011 05:35 am EDT
Last updated: October 2 2011 11:46 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: