You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Logisteric

[+1] [-1]

Subject: GC Shop prices
I think that prices in GC shop should be changed,lets look at some things we can buy from GC shop

1000 alethite for 1000 GC - Ok?Isn't that ugh....too much?I mean,i could sell all those GCs and buy like mills of alethite,same goes for Burelia.I think cost for 1000 alethite should be way lowered

Everything in Currency & Stones is overpriced,even elements.5 elements for 300 GCs - well i think amount of elements should be raised.Alot raised

Helix,platinums,sapphires prices should be changed too.Who is going to buy 5 platinums for 5 gcs?those 5 platinums is a 1 trip in Dark forest,or 10k gold in market.Again - Overpriced,increase Platinum amount,alot.I won't talk about helix and sapphires,everything is same as Platinums and Elements

Reset tokens are bad too,players mainly want reset tokens for Fishing casts,Training facility,Mining fatigue,Energy,Ability and Hp

Well lets see,i can buy 3 sapphires to restore fishing casts,training turns and mining fatigue.Energy i can get from death sweets,Hp from waterfall(if subby) Ability,well,i dont know where.So it is much better to buy 3 sapphires then waste 50 gcs,price can be dropped to 25 at least,thats because of Ability,its the only way(AFAIK) to return it without waiting for revive.

Subscription Packs

Lets look at Ultra Subscription costs

30 days for 300 GCs,sounds reasonable,since in southgate it costs 500m.Price is normal.All prices for Ultra subby is fine

But prices for Normal Subscription is overpriced.50 GCs for 30 days,well i can sell those 50 GCs and buy 90 days.I suggest to lower the price for normal Subscription to 20 or 25.And lower prices for the rest of Subscription days

Skills & Classes

Prices looks reasonable,nothing bad to say

Potions & Boosters

Everything is ok

well the rest is fine.

This is just my point of view,but i really want to see prices to be dropped,because some of them are just Overpriced and i dont know who will buy 1000 alethite for 1000 GCs.And for other things.Sorry if i said something bad.

Happy Gaming

No Signature

Time Posted: September 13 2011 03:11 pm EDT
Last updated: September 14 2011 03:19 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: