You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

killer_reaper

[+1] [-1]

Subject: MUST SEE!!!
horus, said to be a bird that was cursed by the devil himself. it is also said in legend that this powerfull being has outlived his purpose inlife...what was his purpose?

i had wrote some stuff about chaos but since im a copmplete lazy idiot who acidently hit the back button when trying to click the other tap i decided no to much effort. maby i'll type it back up some other time (fat chance).ahh what the hell. chaos actually never died. i figured since he was my first villian might as well keep him as the main villian. chaos never died because he is a chaos god. there are 7 or 12 i lost count but anyway, spoiler since im excited about my new rp this new one later will clear up any questions and confution you have about my rp. also the chaos gods created killer reaper.

this is killer how he was before he was cursed by the chaos gods. they cused him by failing to protect his sisters the rose sisters.killer acually had the power equal to the gods that created him.will killer ever return to this form back into when he was an ANGEL!!?? and NOT A JERK!?!?!? enjoy

Time Posted: August 21 2011 12:46 am EDT
Last updated: November 14 2011 03:45 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: