You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My thoughts
Lag - I think that topic has been discussed and Tom's suggested fixes may be the best idea.

Impossible to compete with high spenders - I too used to have a problem with that same issue in the game. My biggest issue used to be the ability of players who have massive stats being able to level down and kill off players who are just playing the game. Over time I have come to accept that payers get advantages because they pay and that is life. There are so many other areas you can get into rather then just the ven. If you still want to ven you can and there are ways to protect yourself and finding a good clan is certainly a big bonus. I gave it time and accepted certain issues, which has given me a different outlook. Having said all that I have always maintained and my previous posts will atest to this, but there has to be an area of the game where it is 'more or less' a level playing field where paying does not get you far. Moreover you have to spend the time and effort playing that area to become good. I concentrated on other areas instead of the ven so I could get some satisfaction in the game. Unfortunatley these areas are disappearing fast, now even lumbering where you can now buy levels that once took ages to obtain, especially for those with low ability levels. This I believe will slowly strangle the life out of the game and the gap between new players and vetrans will get wider with newer players not staying or coming to the game.

Game is too confusing - Some new updates take time to come to terms with but this is part of the challenge of the game. Besides if you are really going to play the game you will put the time in and stick around.

Not enough features - This game has plenty of features and something for everyone to keep busy, in fact there are some things I have not even done in my time.

Too many rules - Well rules are made so everyone gets to enjoy the game and others are not disadvantaged unfairly. Other rules are to keep the decorum to a standard as minors play also.

Too many features - as stated above there are plenty of features and these are improving even if only a little bit at a time.

Game is too hard - isn't everything a bit overwhelming when you first start?. Anyways there are always plenty of people in discussion to assist and that help doubles when you join a clan. When in doubt ask.

Takes to much time to do anything - At times it can seem that way especially in the area of mining where it is simply click, move, click and takes some time to complete. I too agree with King of Hearts relating to seafaring.

Everything is too expensive - Well that is up to the developer as supply and demand will determine prices. This question could be divided into two areas e.g. are prices too expensive in relation to real dollars for buying products or are prices too expensive for in-game gold, LP, GC?. This is a whole other topic as some players do not have access to pay-pal or other external means to pay with real dollars.

Other - Personally I think that some of the more important updates should possibly get a trail run and then opinions sought. Now I am not suggesting this with every game update but those that will impact on everyone eg losing lumber levels if not logged in for 7 days as some people can lose connection through no fault and then be disadvantaged.

Just as a feedback suggestion to encourage more input into the game but with idea's posted perhaps game staff could provide feedback as to if it is being considered, what form it will take etc. I know this may have occurred on a more personal basis but if everyone is made aware then I for one would think someone is at least listening. There are some great ideas out there to improve this game and I know some have been implemented.

No Signature

Time Posted: August 14 2011 07:25 am EDT
Last updated: August 15 2011 03:10 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: