You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DonTPanic

[+1] [-1]

Subject: It could also be
that the bandwidth cap has been reached for their servers or they limit the amount of data speed that goes between users depending on how their isp handler options are set.

I do or did notice some lag at various times of the day when playing, not that much other than the resets to worry myself over.

However your situation seems more serious and that if you have no issues with your isp etc. Consider your location and isp provider whether or not this site promotes reasons for lag or a limit of any means. Otherwise, this is an issue only the dev team needs to take a closer look at.

Considering that it is basically a text game that requires very little bandwidth compared to other online games. It should be very quick, however consider your browser and how you had it set up using various tools you can find online. Advanced System Care Pro ie provides tools for tuning one's computer to match their bandwidth. Also it provides tools for seeking out malicious spy-ware, malwhere that also could cause conflicts with your connection. Or it there have been major hacking breeches on your isp could also lead to a slow down in traffic.

I do hope that as with your feel of lag that the game could feel a bit more snappier than it does.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 22 2011 12:33 am EDT
Last updated: July 22 2011 12:52 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: